Abstract submission is now closed.
Authors will be notified on acceptance and on the form of presentation of their contribution by 17 May, 2019. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster or oral presentations will be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered and present at the conference.
ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
The programme of the Conference will include plenary and keynote lectures, as well as oral and poster presentations. The Scientific Committee will decide on the final presentation type of the abstract, following evaluation. Selected posters will be presented in short (5-minute) oral sessions in full audience (Rapid Fire sessions).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- All presentations (oral and posters) should be in English.
- Both for oral and poster contributions, the length of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract title should be written in capital letters.
- In the names of the authors please state first the name and after the surname
- State the authors’ affiliation(s) and city-country of origin.
- The presenting author’s name should be in bold.
- Toxicology and aerosol chemistry - Chemical composition of the aerosol, droplet size and distribution, temperature and toxicants, indoor air quality
- Biomarkers’ evaluation in animal or human studies
- Preclinical evaluation
- Epidemiology & Social Issues (Perception risk, Attractiveness etc.)
- Clinical Assessment and Harm Reduction
- Regulatory issues
- Innovation & Novel Products
- Smoking cessation
- Educational issues in adolescence
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts will be included in the printed Final Programme.
Papers presented at the conference will be eligible for publication, following peer review, in Toxics, a PubMed cited open access journal, more specifically, in the Special Issue “Current knowledge of E-cigarettes and Heated Tobacco Products”.