The 3rd Scientific Summit’s Preliminary Programme has just been announced.
Find out about sessions, panel discussions and keynote lectures by distinguished speakers on PROGRAMME page.
Here are some of the sessions:
- Tobacco Control Policies – Do they work?
- Public Health Policy and Regulation – What is expected in the future?
- Clinical Assessment and Research
and Panel Discussions:
- Should Tobacco Harm Reduction become a Public Health Policy tool globally?
- The doctor’s dilemma: Providing guidance on alternative smoking products to adult smokers amid controversy and change
- Tobacco Harm Reduction in low- and middle-income countries
- Bioethics: Smokers right on credible information