Find out about the sessions and themes to be discussed at the 1st Scientific Summit on Tobacco Harm Reduction: Novel products, Research & Policy on June 8 & 9 in Athens.
The scientific program of the Summit will include plenary and keynote lectures, panel discussions, as well as oral and poster presentations. Selected posters will be presented in short oral sessions in full audience.
- Epidemiology of smoking – Facts and Trends;
- Tobacco control and smoking cessation;
- Public Health Policies and Regulatory Framework;
- Evaluation of Tobacco Harm Reduction products;
- Clinical Studies on e-cigarette & novel tobacco products;
- Clinical Practice – a panel discussion between smoking cessation centers;
- Panel discussion on Bioethics.