The deadline for abstracts submission to the 1st Scientific Summit on Tobacco Harm Reduction: Novel products, Research & Policy is extended to May 2nd, 2018.
Submit your abstract on the following themes and be eligible for oral or poster presentation at the Summit on June 8-9:
- Toxicology and aerosol chemistry – Chemical composition of the aerosol, droplet size and distribution, temperature and toxicants, indoor air quality
- Biomarkers’ evaluation in animal or human studies
- Preclinical evaluation
- Epidemiology & Social Issues (Perception risk, Attractiveness etc.)
- Clinical Assessment and Harm Reduction
- Regulatory issues
- Innovation & Novel Products
See more details on ABSTRACTS webpage.